Thursday, April 7, 2011

Conversion Diary


Jen over at Conversion Diary hosts Seven Quick Takes.

1. I want to say sickness abounds in our house, but it's more like blahness. We're not really sick, and we're not really well. Is it terrible that I wish it would just go one way or the other?

2. I am totally irrevocably in love with my life. My husband, my kid's and all that that entails. It is hard,(at times) to be sure, but mostly I am just overwhelmed by the love of God and all that He has entrusted me with. I am also reminded of the extremely generous, and Holy man He has given me to walk this path to sanctification with.

3. My Mom has been cancer free for overr 6 years now. I am so thankful for that. What else can you say!

4. The science fair has reared it's ugly head again, and all I can say positive about that is that I am thankful that my son is doing a project with friends, and the other parent's are helping out. I love team work...except when I'm cleaning my bathrooms. I just have my own way of doing that particular job. :-)

5. I have really been struggling with a lot of rejection lately. I know that I have been this way for my whole life, but sometimes it gets the best of me. I want to write a whole post about it, but don't know quite how to do that yet. Still, it's good to have a husband who can pray for me and with me and also help me to see that (sometimes) it is my perception. I choose to believe that. It doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt though. Alot!

6. I am frustrated that there isn't any kind of "real" Catholic and/or NFP friendly OBGYN in my town. My doc actually told me the other day that my cycle could be off because of the stress of the holidays. It's funny that it has been the same for the last 6 months. I just don't think they want to figure it out, they just want to put you on a pill to "regulate" you. Ugggh. Let's be honest: #6 could have it's own post.

7. God is good, all the time. All the time God is good. Can I hear an Amen? This one is true everyday, no matter what happens. I know it's true, and He has been faithful to show that to me whenever I have really needed it. Sometimes Jesus just gives us a "kiss" for no other reason than to show us that He loves us, and He is there. Try looking for different ways He's done that for you today.

No comments: